Susan Davis, producer of “Worlds of Adventure,” a weekly improv radio drama airing on WLPP-LP FM in the Catskill mountains of upstate New York, shares her experiences in creating and running an improv drama show for the radio and an Internet audience. Learn how to use tabletop games such as Microscope and DramaSystem to create audio drama for the Internet and for radio.
The material in this session was originally presented at the 2015 Grassroots Radio Conference in Palenville, NY.
Key Take Aways
- Creating improv audio drama
- Finding a good cast of improv players
- Producing improv/rpg sessions into a show
- Creating your own IP to build a whole season of serial drama
- Finding Creative Commons music and sound effects