The stack of plugins used in almost every WordPress site reflects what WP developers and designers consider essential for the layout and operation of a WordPress Site. The talk will introduce 4 categories for the Essential Plugin Stack :
1)Basic security plugins for all WP sites;
2)Key operational plugins for maintaining and running a WP site;
3)Component/widget plugins vital for layout and editing of menus, sidebars, posts & pages;
4)Conditional design plugins geared to the websites target usage/audience.
The presenter will then introduce his Essential Stack on a whiteboard. Then invite audience members to add/amend the Essential Plugins with their vital plugins. This process should hopefully then reveal a Truly Essential WordPress Plugin Stack. Free and pro/premium plugins will be considered with ratings and pricings.
Key Take Aways
- Of 42820 WP plugins currently available, this session highlights some of the most valuable.
- For beginners, it will provide useful/rational set of WP must have plugins.
- For intermediate WP users, there may be some really helpful operational plugins to be found.
- For all WP users, hopefully a few hidden-gem WP plugins will be discovered
- It will help fill in how to find the best "there is a plugin for that" answers