We’ll examine the interplay between heavily synchronized social and search efforts, including tactics that have amplified customer interest and nurtured leads through the buy cycle with more efficiency and greater volume than isolated channel campaigns.
Synchronization (across search and social) works seamlessly as visitors are continually segmented and categorized depending upon how they interact with your assets.
We’ll share how advanced segmentation is used to reach users at all stages of the customer journey across these channels.
Key Take Aways
- The influence of social buying tactics on search intent and volume
- How to sync messaging across social and search efforts
- How audience segmentation can be leveraged to target the RIGHT user
- Why organic social content doesn't quite cut it anymore, and how to supplement your social efforts
- How to get the most bang for your buck across social buying platforms