Why does a toilet paper company have more followers than you? Are soap and coffee in competition with each other?
Our favourite big brands have gone all-in to social media. Join me for some examples of unlikely likes and look at how people are sharing their bathroom experiences on the Internet like nobody’s watching.
Share your thoughts and experiences, and discuss things like:
Do these strategies have legs? How does this make you feel…as a marketer? A social media user? A consumer? Should you use the under or over method for your toilet paper rolls?
(Unlikely Likes I & II previously hosted at Podcamp Halifax).
Key Take Aways
- Some of the seemingly wacky things brands do on social media, and the equally as wacky people who interact with them.
- 3 of the top reasons people “Like” big brands on Facebook
- What tactics are working best
- The difference between useful, trusted content vs. noise
- The definitive answer to the under or over toilet paper roll debate.