A panel discussion that looks at the value, struggles and evolution of womens’ voices in the podcasting medium.
– Gaming and women’s voices, why it’s of value.
– Hearing yourself in a podcast – reflecting the diversity of Canadian culture.
– Points of View and Opinion.
– Confidence in on-air performance.
– Sponsorship and Business as a female Podcaster.
If you’re interested in participating as a panelist, please contact Angela Misri at email@example.com.
Key Take Aways
- Why women should be podcasting more
- What to do about trolls
- Encouraging a diversity of voices
- Finding confidence in your voice and your expertise
- Building a business model as a female podcaster