A panel discussion that looks at the value, struggles and evolution of womens’ voices in the podcasting medium.
– Gaming and women’s voices, why it’s of value.
– Hearing yourself in a podcast – reflecting the diversity of Canadian culture.
– Points of View and Opinion.
– Confidence in on-air performance.
– Sponsorship and Business as a female Podcaster.
If you’re interested in participating as a panelist, please contact Angela Misri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Take Aways
Why women should be podcasting more
What to do about trolls
Encouraging a diversity of voices
Finding confidence in your voice and your expertise